Friday, December 19, 2008

Television, Radio, and Magazines Oh my!!

I am ecstatic about how the month of December shaped up. God truly is good and never ceases to amaze me.

I appeared on the nationally syndicated Warren Ballentine Radio Show, my episode of Tyler Perry's House of Payne aired, and my feature article in Sophisticate's Black Hair Magazine hit newstands. I'm almost ready to launch the website for Project Protect, my non-profit and Miss Black USA platform iniative, with the help of the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children--they are such giving people and an extraordinary organization.

But I must say that one of the highlights of my month was going through the Miss Black USA Pageant blog and catching up with the goings and comings of my fellow MBUSA sisters. You ladies never cease to amaze me. You are the lifeblood of this organization and continuing examples of just how fantastic it is to be a strong black women. Kudos to you and specifically Miss Black Michigan USA 2008 Kyona Cook who is the Blog hostess with the mostess;0). HIVE FIVE FROM ONE SIS TO ANOTHER!! Please stop by and check my ladies out...you won't be dissappointed!! www.missblackusapageant.blogspot.com.

Till next time...be blessed.

Kristen White
Miss Black USA 2008